Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Had enough!

In Norfolk, about 7 miles from Norwich. Interviewing this week, but quite frustrating at times!! But fingers crossed. Roll on half term, when hopefully it will all be sorted and can get on with the 101 other jobs which take me away from the children more and more!

Hope you have managed to recruit some new staff Joanne, I'm in Norfolk too and have seen my child's setting has lost staff over the summer to full time day nurseries I suspect and I would imagine they will be having similar struggles.

Hope you have managed to recruit some new staff Joanne, I'm in Norfolk too and have seen my child's setting has lost staff over the summer to full time day nurseries I suspect and I would imagine they will be having similar struggles.

Thank you Jester, still working on it, but still hopeful! Just hoping we have it sorted before half term.

I think a lot of small settings are in the same boat, can't compete with the hours day nurseries can offer all year round.

Joanne

Thank you Jester, still working on it, but still hopeful! Just hoping we have it sorted before half term.

I think a lot of small settings are in the same boat, can't compete with the hours day nurseries can offer all year round.

Joanne

Yes it's just like that round here. My DS attends a school nursery now but but still attends his old pre school one morning a week and it's so lovely and I want to support them as much as I can. Parents want the year round provision and don't always consider the smaller sessional settings.

Yes it's just like that round here. My DS attends a school nursery now but but still attends his old pre school one morning a week and it's so lovely and I want to support them as much as I can. Parents want the year round provision and don't always consider the smaller sessional settings.

Yes I agree and also the younger staff don't want to be working term time only. Me, I couldn't cope without the breaks........must be getting old ;)

Goodness three resignations, one is more than enough for me to cope with!! Good luck recruiting replacements.

I spoke to soon, my amazing hard working administrator handed her notice in this morning! She is increasing her days at her proper job at the bank. We have worked together for the last twelve years and I have absolutely no clue what I will do without her. :(