Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

eypp tracking

blondie

so almost at the end of my to do list but one thing i don't have is a form for tracking eypp - is there anyone out there that has a simple way of doing this that i can look at please?

only had two at the end of last year but sure there will be more now the system is up and going

thank you

We use Tapestry so have made a group with EYPP children so can run off reports whenever we want. We are also doing case studies, and before / after questionnaires with parents and carers

We don't think it will take much time in proportion to the large numbers of children we have who are getting EYPP. Though I guess it could be harder in a setting with only 2 or 3 EYPP children.

Using Tapestry means we can run off a report on EYPP children at the touch of a button - thank you Tapestry!

We plan to run 'ready for school' sessions for parents to encourage them share books, count with their children when out and about etc. So we'll simply ask parents to do a questionnaire at the beginning and end and hope they say it has been helpful.

Then 2 or 3 of the more senior key people will then write one case study each (1/2 to 1 page only).

I'll be interested to hear more about how others are planning to use it and how they monitor it though.

I don't know yet. Our LA has still not confirmed all eligible children from summer term (yes that's the ones who have now left) and we will not receive the EYPP for them until Sept. So on my TDL I will add - locate and purchase crystal ball for use during Autumn term! Lol.

• Like 5

we received our money in the summer term- used it to buy books about moving onto school etc so was all transition.

as we will be using tapestry from september then i will do what gruffalo 2 has done - once i know how to do it that is lol - thank you for letting me know that.

if you have any questionnairesthat you would be willing to share and when /how you will be doing this that would be great gruffalo 2. :1b