Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Came Today!

Oh! Hope she was a REAL inspector!!! : ) Like I said, she told us no need to wait, so inconsistant advice again! However might need to watch this space.....there could be tears at bedtime...Yet!!

........best put the top back on the bottle : (

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about - you must be so very Good that she knows nobody could argue with her judgement!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well done to you. Ours is imminent, any tips, what she asked, looked at etc

Thanks Montycat! Well it was a bit of a blur really....Not as thorough as I was dreading! She looked at all the usual documentation. Chose a child at random and wanted to see LJ next steps etc. Spoke to staff re safeguarding procedures and asked Manager about staff recruitment, where we get our ideas, do we visit other settings, partnership with parents and did two observations on a teaching activity with the Manager. Appeared to be looking for staffs ability to engage in shared sustained thinking - oh and that children can access resources of their choice! So hope that helps you and you shine on the day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)