Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ourselves

Me again,

my topic next year is ourselves, can i be really cheeky and ask if anyine has any medium term plans for this i could look at to save me re-inventing the wheel??!!! Is there a place where planning can be shared, i have just finished doing light and dark and autumn, where can i post these to share with others???

Have you tried a forum search? Am attaching the Southwark YR plan for ourselves (from the Norfolk website) - obviously some aspects will not be appropriate as this was an autumn 1 plan.

Hope this helps :D

ourselves.doc

• 2 years later...

Hi there

Being a NQT this year I am very excited but a little overwhelmed too! I was just wondering how do you go about inviting in a dentist or nurse etc. I dont know if there is an official way of doing it or not? Also do they have to be paid to come in, or do you pay their expenses etc?

Many thanks for any help

Henrietta

Hi there

Being a NQT this year I am very excited but a little overwhelmed too! I was just wondering how do you go about inviting in a dentist or nurse etc. I dont know if there is an official way of doing it or not? Also do they have to be paid to come in, or do you pay their expenses etc?

Many thanks for any help

Henrietta

Hello Henna we have invited people into our nursery and we tend to ask parents if they know anyone. If we cant find anyone we will ask in the community and explain that it is for the nursery tell them what we want and ask if they would generously give up some time to come in and talk to the children and we usually find them accommodating. I am preparing a new idea for the nursery based around a dog called pip and one of the things I wanted was a photograph of a vet bandaging pip's paw, a policewoman talking to her and a fireman for rescuing. I rang each one and explaied and they will co-operate so if they will co-operate with a soft toy dog(imagine how silly I felt at the time).

killowengirl

that made me laugh! Luckily my sisters a midwife so i am borrowing her but I will have to ask parents thts a very good idea that hadnt struck me!

Thanks for the help. I might even use your idea to make a book when we do people who help us or present it on the interactive whiteboard, and who knows might even be lucky enough to meet a good looking fireman!

Many thanks

• 2 years later...

Ive tried to get onto the link as weve just started the topic but it keeps saying its a sponsered link?

i was wondering whether it can changed?

thanks guys

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)