Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bus Strike

I would keep hold of any parents you can who arrive early and are able to stay for a bit until staff arrive. Just make sure they aren't left alone with children or toilet them. I have done this in the past whilst waiting for emergency staff to arrive when main staff were unable to get in.

Do story reading and sitting with dough or something to keep children in groups

I like your thinking Scarlettangel :)

Could you collect them ...for their bus fare obviously, or they could get a taxi :)

I pray it doesn't snow because of the who can/can't get in, who should/shouldn't be paid nonsense it always brings, I now work on if we're open and you don't make it you don't get paid !

• Like 1

I seem harsh here but I would think that's not my problem, staff know there is going to be issue with transport to work it's up to them to arrange alternative ways/routes timings etc can you imagine a large company sorting something like this out for there staff. Again may seem harsh but it's not really your concern you have enough to deal with, late attendance etc has it's consequences.

• Like 1