Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sharing next steps

we have a booklet which i pinched from someone on here - devonmaid i think. as soon as they achieve one of them they get a treat from the treat basket - party bag type toys. and a new target. that way parents very involved, and target can change in 2/3 weeks, 4 weeks max, as we work on each one daily if poss, but at least every other day. for prime areas we keep the same target for half term, and parents given at parents meetings in oct/mar, where we can explain them. also will give in jan/june and try to explain somehow!!

next steps literacy and numeracy.doc

I write the next steps on the end of the termly learning summary, and that way they are shared with the parents.

I try to choose something relevant (obviously!) but also something that the parents could be working on at home.

As the term goes on if the next step is met, then as a staff we will decide what the next step will be!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)