Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

DBS help again!

Even more confused now, person had one done for a job 2 months ago (not child related), then also took up a post in a school last month who accepted her recent dbs, she herself hasn't enrolled for update service, could the employer who the dbs check was done for have done this ? But from the ofsted dbs info on accepting previous DBS's it states that they have to have been carried out under the 'child's workforce' so should the school have accepted it ? Think we'll just start again....its all a b****y farce ...and a nice little earner as no one can work out if they can/ can't accept previous ones :/

• Like 1

how to get a dbs for forum.docxok good news my first DBS is all complete for the trustees (same as committee) so i am going to post my how to guide and then as we all get more info i will update so that we should have an accurate guide.

This has taken two weeks from start to end which doesn't appear too bad!

• Like 2