Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funding for blocks

So excited, we have just received confirmation that we have received the whole amount of a grant that we applied for. :D And the order has gone in for a whole pre-school set of community playthings blocks!!! :D:D How lucky are we? Have wanted these for so long, they will be delivered after half term. Just the right timing for our huge group of four year old boys. (just hope they like them)

• Like 4

So excited, we have just received confirmation that we have received the whole amount of a grant that we applied for. :D And the order has gone in for a whole pre-school set of community playthings blocks!!! :D:D How lucky are we? Have wanted these for so long, they will be delivered after half term. Just the right timing for our huge group of four year old boys. (just hope they like them)

Woohoo - that's great news - they will love them guaranteed! :1b

• 2 weeks later...

Blocks delivered last Monday and oh my goodness they LOVE them!! We have seen some amazing play with them this week and I think they are such an amazing resource that I have cleared a whole corner for them and intend to have them on offer permanently.

I am trying to do a risk assessment for them now and could use some help. Please see my post in the policies and procedures forum. :1b

• Like 1

even adults love them ;) there is so much you can do with them in regards to small world play and imaginative play that they are really one of the best resources for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)