Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

parents comments/ praise?

blondie

going to put out a comment box for parents so looking for a form for parents to complete when they have comment , complaint or praise to give us - has anyone got one i can look at please?

nothing too complicated - just something they can perhaps tick and add comment to.

thanks

We have a comments box but the only time it's ever used is when we send out questionnaires

We've now started to have a comments box in the visitors book as well, so when parents are staying they could put something then but they don't

We have achievement leaves for parents to write wow moments only ever had 1 we write the rest

It feels like we are Fighting a losing battle trying to get feedback from parents

TWO STARS AND A WISH.docxWe send out questionnaires at a certain time of the year. We also use the two stars and a wish forms, which are great. Have attached one for you to look at. I think I got it from a kind person on here. (Thank you to them) Our parents all responded really well to this format and we actually got quite a good number returned.

Hi blondie

Not sure if this would work for you depends how you use Learning Journey folders or indeed if you produce LJ folders at all.......but we always get great feedback via these - i.e. ours get sent home every term and we add 'Records Home, date, Parents comments:' - I always acknowledge whatever has been written - think that's key to success really.....