Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

dragon

well firstly i guess they have to get past the dragon....so thinking up a magic word first...how do they know when they've got it right?? or could you have words hidden around the setting so that they have to go and find them and read them? then when you get inside the box maybe there is a clue in there ....what's your focus?

• Like 1

Sorry, I only gave you half the picture! We're working on speaking and some of us beginning to use more complex sentences so I'm thinking something they can expand their thoughts with, maybe adding in interesting vocabulary.

I'm thinking a song to get past the dragon, maybe with a frere jaques tune to use some repetition, then inside could be some eggs and some gold treasure. The eggs would be textured/glittery , mayb like this....36428-Dragon-Eggs.jpgso vocab could come from that. There's also the possibility of talking about where the treasure has come from, who does it belong to....

Oooh I'm excited now!

so speaking/vocabulary/and complex sentences are all a bit different when it comes to the focus??!! Speaking i would do a story making type activity....vocab maybe words inside the dragon eggs that they could use to create a spell? (with a result at the end!) ...sentence building for more complex sentences i would look on pintrest.....lots of ideas for this on there.

Have fun sounds great...we have a dragon in our garden...he's called Norbert ...unfortunately so is one of my parents this year! :oxD

Have fun sounds great...we have a dragon in our garden...he's called Norbert ...unfortunately so is one of my parents this year! :oxD

Now there's a name you don't hear often! I bet you picked it because you thought you wouldn't come across it with children or parents! :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)