Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funding Query

Wonderstuff16

We have recently taken on Instant Nursery Manager and I am in the process of invoicing on it for next term, which is a 5 week term. I have to put in the funding hours claimed for a child for each day, rather then a blanket amount for the week, as I did when manually billing.

I have a child who is at two settings and comes to our setting on a Monday 9-3 and a Thursday 9-12, so 9 hours per week.

The child claims 3 hours with us each week. The next term has 2 bank holidays (on a Monday) and we are closed for a polling day on a Thursday, so I can either show the 3 hours funding claimed on a Monday or a Thursday. If I claim the hours on a Thursday, the invoice works out at £60 for the half term. Bit if I put the claim for 3 hours on the Monday, the invoice is £70. Which is right, or should I split the hours between the two days, so 1.5 hours each day, which works out at £65?

Any Ideas?

Edited by Wonderstuff16

I think you are over thinking that, I would put the 3 hours against a Monday each week and charge for the rest of the week. If the child was claiming 9 hours you would be claiming for the whole week so you shouldn't lose out just because they attend two settings.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)