Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Invoices

Hi, I have had a parent asking if I can change my invoices to show how many hours FE they have left each month.............I usually simply tell them they have used x hours of FE this month and it made me wonder if I should be doing this. Do any of you do your invoices this way and if so, would you be willing to share a copy please?( and yes, I could just write........X hours free of charge, leaving x hours.............parent wasn't exactly clear on why she wanted it, as I have explained at the outset that they receive a different amount each term, depending how long each term s and if they are in any doubt, they can look on LEA website

They don't have a different amount each term now that the EYE hours are stretched? My invoices only show the hours used that month, surely the parent can take that away from the 570?

I'm not sure why they would want this

Invoicing is a must now and is part of the delegated conditions of funding - well they are in Kent

I just show how many sessions per week x no of weeks per term, I'm sure they could all work it out themselves

All I know is that we have state clearly on the invoice how many hours that are funded, how many that are charged for (beyond the 15) and what is charged for any meals. If a parent asked me how many free hours they have left of their total amount, I would count and inform them as I think it would be a rare request. That would take less effort than to calculate it for everyone.

That's what I do......................how many hours are free this month and then how many have to be paid for. I'm not sure why she wanted this either, but I think i will just write on hers you have used x hours of FE and have X left

You'll be fine narnia - it's not as if you have 101 other things to do! ;):D