Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bake off

Panders

Max - I'm all flummoxed and don't know what to say! The fact that Sunnyday and Panders both quoted you mean I've seen the same sight three times in a row now! :blink: :o

Poor lads - they may be a little chilly - oi Panders i said 'a little CHILLY' :blink: perhaps you could knit them a little something to keep them warm.......

:D What a choice- those two......... or PH's pot belly!!!! :D

I could cope......... :rolleyes:

Poor lads - they may be a little chilly - oi Panders i said 'a little CHILLY' :blink: perhaps you could knit them a little something to keep them warm.......

I'm fairly sure knitting those kind of balaclavas would definitely count as an inappropriate hobby! :blink: :ph34r:

Sunnyday, Mr S may be wondering what the giggling is about but I live on my own (as one of my 5 year olds discovered today and responded with "You haven't even got a husband?!" and I think my neighbours will be wondering at my last cackle of hysterical laughter!

• Like 1

Me too we are used to pot bellies here!

One of my work colleagues in a former life used to knit willy warmers for the guys a work! Needless to say looking at Artem's cheeky little fella it wouldn't take too long

Edited by Panders
  • Like 2

Me too we are used to pot bellies here!

One of my work colleagues in a former life used to knit willy warmers for the guys a work! Needless to say looking at Artem's cheeky little fella it opulent take too long

Panders are you on the ipad with its interesting predictive text options?