Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Performance Management

tinkerbell32

Hi All, Been a while since I posted and funnily enough it was related to inspection and here I go again! I have been performance managing this week observing my Nursery teachers and next week will be my Reception teachers. The observation form I have been given by SLT is based on whole school (we are Reception to Year 12) and I feel that it just does not suit our needs. Does anyone have anything better suited to FS that would help, perhaps what you use in your setting? In the meantime I am attaching what I have so that you can see what I am dealing with! Thanks! CX

Classroom Observation Template 2013-2014.doc

Edited by tinkerbell32

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I missed your initial post Tinkerbell- I agree the whole school one isn't helpful to staff in the early years. Good luck with your new format. Let us know how it goes :1b

Just to let you all know since that I just researched a lot and after about 2 weeks of slogging it out I got enough information to create my own product.

Now to write up 15 observations. Wish me luck!

Any chance you could share your creation if you're happy with how it works? ;)

Sorry all, been swamped with inspection.

Emirati is our local population so people who are from the Emirates themselves and not expats. The government focus on them during inspections (along with everything else).

I have used it for my Term 1 inspections but I think it still needs some tweaking, maybe some feedback would be useful?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by tinkerbell32

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)