Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

PVA

what are you going to be doing with it? If water doesn't go in with it to begin with, it surely will have to to clean it out. Please don't give that job to me!

I can remember taking gloop home in a bucket once, it had a lid on it, but I had to pull up a bit sharpish, and the goo, slopped out of the bucket and over the front seat, but it seemed to have a life of its own and kept on oozing. Then I put it down the drain at home and kept the tap running for ages.

• Like 2

Ooooh! Peeling PVA......... my secret vice!

I think I miss that most now I am no longer in a setting - that satisfying sensation as you pull streamers from around the containers, off the glue spreaders, the plastic craft mats, my fingers.................

• Like 6

It was something I read on Alistair Bryce Clegg's website. Put some in a tray and if you bang your hands together it makes a snow effect. Just wanted to know if I add water too?

I'm having trouble visualising this - in what way does it make a snow effect?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)