Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How to cosy up our book corner?

Am looking for some ideas on how to create a cosy book corner. I currently have a corner that has two wire standing book cases, a rug, two small cushion couches and is semi seperated from the rest of the room by low furniture. A staff member has suggested a canopy, but I always think that these look like great things for the little ones to pull on. We have incredibly high ceilings as we are in an old victorian building so it would not be easy to fix them. I was wondering about a kids gazebo?? Help, I need some inspiration!!! :1b

We often have a gazebo up in our room with different activities inside. The children love it.

We do have a sort of canopy in the cosy corner and the children have never touched it (I thought they would) but they love sitting in there.

Here is our cosy corner. We are a pack away setting.

post-35585-0-16200900-1378483041_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

We have the same problem - in a packaway setting with really high ceilings, We bought the circus tent from Ikea (£17 I think) so the children had a cosy private space. They seem to like it although seeing the adults crawling in and backing out is a sight! We did have to stress that it was a book tent and not a place to stash all the small world toys though!

• Like 1

We often have a gazebo up in our room with different activities inside. The children love it.

We do have a sort of canopy in the cosy corner and the children have never touched it (I thought they would) but they love sitting in there.

Here is our cosy corner. We are a pack away setting.

attachicon.gifSeptember 2013 (8).JPG

It's lovely, very welcoming area :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)