Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tribal training

Just wondering if anyone has done the Tribal training for inspectors? I'm sure I read something about it on the forum - asking for a colleague who has training in a couple of weeks - she is terrified!

Hiya - several of our lovely forum members have dabbled with the dark side :ph34r: :blink: xD - catma, hali and SueJ to name a few!!! :1b

Love it!!! :D

Honestly Sunnyday - I can't think what you mean xD

I have done the three days initial training which if you know your stuff is not too horrendous although it definitely highlighted for me how perceptions of what people are observing are so very very different. I now have to make up my mind as to whether I should do the final 2 days to become an Additional Inspector!

Having said that I am currently on Jury service and having just had to deliberate on a verdict for a trial the concerns I have about deliberating and making a judgement for Ofsted purposes sort of pale by comparison

Having said that I am currently on Jury service and having just had to deliberate on a verdict for a trial the concerns I have about deliberating and making a judgement for Ofsted purposes sort of pale by comparison

:o Oh you poor thing - don't want to tempt fate here but I have never been 'called' - I would hate it - I struggle with the smallest of decisions :blink:

Sorry GlamC - I have strayed off topic.......

• Like 1

Thank you - I am still awaiting my buddy's own input here but have passed on your comments, I think she is being nosey rather than anything else, which is great if she shares the info - s'what friends are all about - sharing news/gossip

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)