Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

its so good to be back

Just come back after my illness and for the last 4 days have been catching up on missed posts since I was last here. While I was ill my motivation for my job just disappeared since my all clear 3 weeks ago it appears to have come back along with the biggest smile ever.

My plan is to refresh my knowledge over the summer (chemo brain has gone) and start part time in Sept. if the doc allows. I have on going health problems but have ditched the wheel chair and can walk further than I have for months as long as it is flat and my husband gives a hand. So getting fighting fit is a priority along with learning my craft again any tips ? Have particularly enjoyed the gov verses childcare banter posts keep up the good work guys.

Sue

Welcome back and so very glad you're better :D:D

The Government/childcare posts are ongoing unfortunatley, you're surely not going to leave us to it are you? Hope to hear some banter from you too :1b