Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

characteristics of effective learning

Hi all,

I am in the middle of writing Reception reports. I am a bit stuck with the comments for characteristics of effective learning. Has anyone got general comments for higher ability, middle ability & lower ability?

Thank you

Thanks ChunkyMan - those questions certainly help me think of specific events which will help illustrate the comments I'm making. Is this something you put together yourself?

I agree with everyone else - these are personal and there isn't really a high, middle or low for them. Some of my children would demonstrate lots of ability to focus and persevere with a task but very little on exploring for themselves.

Edited by HelenD26

This is such a great guidance sheet chunky man. I really dont like the 'pick a statement' sort of thing ....as a parent they used to really annoy me and often told me that the staff didnt know my children at all! Seems to me such a waste of time to select a 'statement' when you could just write a little sentence which would tell you so much more.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)