Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Doctors medical form

Hi there just started on a chilminding course and I would like to know were i could get a doctors medical form from?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I may just be being particularly dense, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean a medical declaration form that you get your doctor to complete to say that you're fit and healthy and therefore suitable to be a childminder? Or something else? :huh:

Welcome to the Forum, childcareBIRTA. We have lots of lovely knowledgeable and experienced childminders on here who will no doubt know exactly what you're looking for and will be along shortly with some good advice for you.

In the meantime, have a good old nosey around and make yourself at home!

ha ha yes thats the one! I was told you could download it from of here but theres that much stuff dont know were to start! and thanks for the welcome I'm having a good old nosey! :D

I may just be being particularly dense, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean a medical declaration form that you get your doctor to complete to say that you're fit and healthy and therefore suitable to be a childminder? Or something else? :huh:

Welcome to the Forum, childcareBIRTA. We have lots of lovely knowledgeable and experienced childminders on here who will no doubt know exactly what you're looking for and will be along shortly with some good advice for you.

In the meantime, have a good old nosey around and make yourself at home!

Hi chilcareBIRTA

Welcome to the forum :D

I see you are a Derbyshire peeps and so I would think you will find the information you are looking for in the Derbyshire forum area in the Training Courses Resources section called 'Basic Induction & Registration Training - toolkit'

To find your way there go back to the main forum index page here

You will see 'Your local authority forum area' at the top of the page

Click on 'Derbyshire'

See the sub-forum Training Courses Resources

Then click ''Basic Induction & Registration Training - toolkit' and enter the password you were given at your training......please do not discuss that password out here in the wider forum area....it's a secret :D

If you have any difficulties then email me sue@eyfs.info and I will help you further.

Sue

Admin Team

awww thank so much i'm new on here so really appreciate your help thanks everyone! :rolleyes:

Hi chilcareBIRTA

Welcome to the forum :D

I see you are a Derbyshire peeps and so I would think you will find the information you are looking for in the Derbyshire forum area in the Training Courses Resources section called 'Basic Induction & Registration Training - toolkit'

To find your way there go back to the main forum index page here

You will see 'Your local authority forum area' at the top of the page

Click on 'Derbyshire'

See the sub-forum Training Courses Resources

Then click ''Basic Induction & Registration Training - toolkit' and enter the password you were given at your training......please do not discuss that password out here in the wider forum area....it's a secret :D

If you have any difficulties then email me sue@eyfs.info and I will help you further.

Sue

Admin Team

Good morning and welcome to the forum.

I am also new to this too.

Regards to the Health Declaration Booklet, i downloaded mine directly from the ofsted web site, there lots of options for you to apply, you can aslo apply on line or down load the appropriate forms and do it that way.

If you click on the Health Declaration Booklet it will automatically take you to the booklet where you can download it for you to complete and take to your GP, once they have signed the declaration they will contact you to collect it (the fee was much more than i thought though)

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

:D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)