Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

PLA comment on French nurseries

Rea

Thanks Rea I have to agree with Sunnyday that is so sad!! when I think my children have been out in the sun today playing with water and bamboo, mixing paint and seeing what happened, on the bikes learning to peddle, painting with rollers... to name just a few activities, all of them where content, smiling, laughing, learning!! to think that they could have been stuck at a table with tennis balls on the chair legs while I talked at them... it makes me shudder!

• Like 2

Oh my...what is Ms Truss taking.....stupid pills is what!!!

That article is sad and we too have had an amazing day making mosaics, exploring rock pools and an impromptu thunderstorm (I didn't plan for that one ;) ). We opened our Mud kitchen this week as well....do you think French toddlers have such learning opportunities at their nursery.....it wouldn't seem so :( . I have signed the other petition this afternoon too just to help keep the momentum going in dispensing with 'More Great Childcare'

• Like 2

It is so, so sad. I feel so bad for those poor children. But thank goodness for Neil Leitch who makes this sort of practice public knowledge. I'm might put a link to that article on our website so our parents can see it.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)