Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child fascinated with weather forecasts !

Hi,

i currently have a four year old child who is fascinated with weather forecasts. I would really like to expand on this for him with some weather activities that i can turn into his own little forecasts for him.

We have a weather calender which he really doesn't use so was trying to think of something different for him. It would be nice if i could devise an activity that he can also do at home with mum and dad as this is when he watches the weather forecasts.

Can anyone come up with any ideas that could help to expand his current interest ?

Thank you .

We made a tv from a cardboard box drew a map and had weather symbols with blutac on and our little ones did the weather the wanted. Have you thought of a weather clock? Paper plate pictures of weather arrow and a split pin to move it around the diff pictures

• Like 1

Thank you so much everyone, some fab ideas, far more than i had considered !

I knew you wonderful people on this site would be able to help !! :D

I am sooooooo glad i renewed my subscription (cant believe my county don't subscribe to this site :angry: !)

Off to do some weather planning :1b .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)