Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leadership and Management in EYFS course

My head has agreed that I can attend this course but would like to know that it will be worthwhile.

Has anyone attended this course in the past?

Would you be able to pm/ share your thoughts on it?

Thanx in advance.

:D

Hi

I did this course a year or so ago and loved it. I'd been out of early years for quite a while and had come back into a managerial position. The course gave me a real feeling of empowerment and was great for networking with other settings. So I guess what I'm saying is yes it's well worth doing !!! Is yours over 5 days ??

• Like 1

Thank for replying. No the course on offer is only for an afternoon. I can't imagine it's the same one you attended. But your comments give me something to compare against.

Thanx again.

sarnie do you know which course it is as there are loads out there? is it a local one or run by a national company?

Have to say i'm not sure what they are going to teach you in an afternoon on leadership and management.......i did a 3 year course on it! :o :blink: xD

• Like 1

I am looking for a course like this. We are a really close team and I do find it difficult to manage certain situations, staff talking while outside for instance. On Friday I had all fourteen children involved in a game(of police and going to jail) while the other three staff members stood in the middle of the playground flaming talking!!! In the end I sent the children of to arrest them and put them in jail!!! But I do wish I was able to man up a bit!!!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay in answering, just finished my second of this weeks parents evening. The course I was thinking of attending is a local county council one. I've since started to look further afield with no luck yet.

Finleysmaid, I agree with you. I like the sound of the 5 day course better.

Edited by sarnie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)