Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spiky chart?

Hi All,

Spent some time working with my SENCO this afternoon and she mentioned about implementing a "spiky chart" for tracking SEN children's development following a meeting she had with our area SENCO last week. However, I can't seem to find a template for the chart. Has anyone heard of this or could maybe share a copy with us?

Thanks

Thank you for sharing. The box at the bottom which says KEY - what do you write in there?

use it how you want Aunt Sally - you may want to do to do different colours lines - for example - you may want to do a green line to show development at age and pink to show actual development - the idea is to show where a child is in development whilst highlighting the areas they are not achieving - we use lines across - you may want to reassess at a certain number of weeks to show any progress - i will try and put an example on if i can next week

use it how you want Aunt Sally - you may want to do to do different colours lines - for example - you may want to do a green line to show development at age and pink to show actual development - the idea is to show where a child is in development whilst highlighting the areas they are not achieving - we use lines across - you may want to reassess at a certain number of weeks to show any progress - i will try and put an example on if i can next week

Thanks that sounds great....I'm a visual learner :rolleyes: and would love to see what it looks like when in use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)