Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas in Children's Centre

Hi all. We are a brand new Children's Centre in Fulham and It will be our first Christmas here. Any ideas for xmas activities for stay and plays?

Hello lucybradley88

Welcome to the forum :D

We have a dedicated forum area for topic support and one of the sub forums is Christmas. You can find it here

Have a little look around and there are loads of activities and I spotted one topic called party games so that might be helpful too.

Good luck with it all.

Sue

Admin Team

Hi lucybradley88

Sometimes it is a case of finding something and just adapting it to your age group so when you are searching look for the specific things but try and take in other things too that might have potential.

Just be warned sometimes when searching you can get a bit side tracked and a quick search can turn into an hours worth of reading :D

You will soon get the hang of it :1b

• Like 2

Hi lucybradley88

Sometimes it is a case of finding something and just adapting it to your age group so when you are searching look for the specific things but try and take in other things too that might have potential.

Just be warned sometimes when searching you can get a bit side tracked and a quick search can turn into an hours worth of reading :D

You will soon get the hang of it :1b

Amen to that Sue!!! The hours I have spent on here only to log off and realise I never looked at what I intended too!!

Edited by zigzag
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)