Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

ohhh nooooo

hali

This is the first year I'm not looking forward to christmas due to us accepting an offer on our house that we were selling 3 weeks ago and the house that we has set our heart on falling through due to women accepting our offer and her ex-husband not even answering phone to estate agent to say if he accepted our offer too. So now 4 weeks into selling our home to a lady very keen to move into our home before christmas, I face the fact I could be homeless and have to rent somewhere quick or move in with my mum-in-law. so could be packing up my house in 3 weeks. Ahh could do with delaying christmas this year.

YAY!!!! Had to make a start on the christmas songs today or else they wont know them in time ( the staff that is......lol) xmassign.gif

Oh Miacat you poor thing, when we moved it was on the 20th Dec and that was just awful, felt like canceling christmas that year. (We laugh about now tho')

Oh Miacat, thats awful. We moved into our new house on Dec 22nd after having to live with my in-laws for 6 MONTHS while the sale went ahead, pretty similar story, the people we were buying off were laid back, slow and incredibly annoying! I had my first baby while I was there too. Lovely of the in-laws to have us, but boy was I glad to leave.

daughter watching polar express on telly - please no xmas films yet!!!!!!!!! :D

:o Noooooooooo.............

Christmas tree up in Tesco!

:( Nooooooooooo............

This is the first year I'm not looking forward to christmas due to us accepting an offer on our house that we were selling 3 weeks ago and the house that we has set our heart on falling through due to women accepting our offer and her ex-husband not even answering phone to estate agent to say if he accepted our offer too. So now 4 weeks into selling our home to a lady very keen to move into our home before christmas, I face the fact I could be homeless and have to rent somewhere quick or move in with my mum-in-law. so could be packing up my house in 3 weeks. Ahh could do with delaying christmas this year.

Bless you - we moved on 20th December - but was our first house - wayhay we were chuffed to bits - hope all goes well miacat :1b

YAY!!!! Had to make a start on the christmas songs today or else they wont know them in time ( the staff that is......lol) xmassign.gif

Oh Miacat you poor thing, when we moved it was on the 20th Dec and that was just awful, felt like canceling christmas that year. (We laugh about now tho')

Conker - :blink: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL. I want a xmas tree like that! Got staff meeting on wednesday to plan christmas activities. Hoping I may feel more happy and looking forward to christmas after the meeting as I normal can't wait for chritmas and it can't come quick enough but thinking about writing to North Pole and asking Santa to delay christmas this year!

Edited by Miacat3