Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

mid week chat

mundia

OK, I'm going to throw caution to the wind and pop along and see how the chat room is looking these days.

Pop along from 8 ish if you fancy keeping me company/helping with the cleaning/sharing a cuppa/putting the world to rights.....

Fine thanks sunnyday, just age I think, making my sleep pattern disappear and fade into the distance that is called 'turning into one's mother' :D

Ah right - yes, I know all about that :blink: xD :lol: xD Hope you have a better night tonight :1b

Oh and sorry yes mundia might 'see' you later! :1b

Guest sn0wdr0p

Huh missed it again. It is 4.30am though and no one up to talk to. 49 guests looking in though-maybe they should join and then I may get some more early birds to talk to. I suppose I better get on with typing up my 2 year progress checks.

Not usually up this early-got up because my clock is two hours out and I thought it was 6.30am and decided to get some ironing done before I woke the children up. Had breakfast then looked at the kitchen clock and then remembered seeing my 9 year old messing with my bedside clock yesterday. :rolleyes: Little monster.

Huh missed it again. It is 4.30am though and no one up to talk to. 49 guests looking in though-maybe they should join and then I may get some more early birds to talk to. I suppose I better get on with typing up my 2 year progress checks.

Not usually up this early-got up because my clock is two hours out and I thought it was 6.30am and decided to get some ironing done before I woke the children up. Had breakfast then looked at the kitchen clock and then remembered seeing my 9 year old messing with my bedside clock yesterday. :rolleyes: Little monster.

:o :blink: Oh you poor thing!