Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

That's It!

narnia

Finished work today for two WHOLE weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! YIPPEE!! WUNDERBAR!!! Superb! Two weeks sunning myself is Sunny California..we fly early on Sunday morning........off to seek sunshine...................Callum the travelling teddy is coming with us, so he can report back on what it was like. I actually feel like I have earned this holiday, good and proper! Did I mention the sunshine????? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 4

How fabulous!! Yes you deserve the break and I hope its a fab one!!!!

What part of CA you visiting?

Whats on your list to see and do?

I have been lucky enough to go there a few times and we always try and visit somewhere diiferent as part of our trip.

We have friends in San Jose (45 mins drive from San Francisco) so we usually get over the jet lag there with them and then set off on adventures.

We were last there 2 summers ago and we visited Yellowstone as part of our trip and Lake Tahoe on the way back to our friends beach house in Santa Cruz.

I have also visited Yosemite and the Grand Canyon.

I absolutely LOVE New York, but if I had money I would like a holiday home in San Fransisco!!!!!!

Ah I am feeling SO envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

Chill

Relax x

Hope you have a fab time I am really envious. My husband has just started working for himself after being laid off and we just cant go anywhere this year!! It would be fine if the weather was good as we live in a beautiful costal area with the most perfect beaches, but we are having terrible weather. Am stuck with two very teasy, frustrated boys and we even hadto resort to an afternoon of Monpoly today!!! Actually was quite good fun. So have a totally fantastic time and look forward to you sharing your adventures with us when you get back.