Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Treats!

finleysmaid

we too had broken biscuits.. the milkman used to deliver ours.. a surprise box of goodies.. only biscuits we had as children.. could not afford anything else.. that and home made cakes for us.

and because of this thread some jammy creams fell into my shopping basket ... the shelf was a tad wobbly as I walked past... and a bonus is they are half price at the moment.....

Mumsnet would analyse this information - naming your children and decorating your home accordingly. Apparently the biscuits we choose say a LOT about us.

So, mine's a home made, low fat, naturally sweetened, organic, locally sourced, fruity, nutty, oaty slice.

Honey

Mumsnet would analyse this information - naming your children and decorating your home accordingly. Apparently the biscuits we choose say a LOT about us.

So, mine's a home made, low fat, naturally sweetened, organic, locally sourced, fruity, nutty, oaty slice.

Honey

Really?! :ph34r: :blink: xD :lol: xD

Quick edit to say..........Really?! re mumsnet - not your home!

Edited by sunnyday

Really?! :ph34r: :blink: xD :lol: xD

Remember when I was having my babies and thinking about names - pretty sure it was Mumsnet - had a quiz about your preferences to help choose names that go with you. Choice of biscuit was one of the main ones along with where you might by them - will try to find it.

Here 'tis

http://www.mumsnet.com/baby-name-finder

H

Edited by HoneyPancakes

Remember when I was having my babies and thinking about names - pretty sure it was Mumsnet - had a quiz about your preferences to help choose names that go with you. Choice of biscuit was one of the main ones along with where you might by them - will try to find it.

Here 'tis

http://www.mumsnet.c...aby-name-finder

H

. had to try my sons name there .. what a laugh!

turns out he should be a gynaecologist or Potter ( what a wide difference)-

Fail- he is a Geologist

, dress in monsoon or fat face..

Fail.. quicksilver or the snowboarding type places, or any non label really.. he is not into labels or designer.. so long as it fits..

and like Stem ginger wheat frees or chocolate hob nobs

Fail- Jaffa cakes.. I have to post them to him as they cannot buy them!

reminds me of all those quizzes in the Jackie .. "does he love me".. etc..

Ooh Inge, Your son must have posh names. I have one looking forward to being a 'high court judge, shopping for his Dutchy Originals in Waitrose in his Paul Smith keks' and another more comfortable as a Hedge Fund Manager or Prime Minister, shopping with his brother in matching trousers in Waitrose for Choco Leibnitz (?).

H

• Like 1