Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Safer Recruitment

Hi all, I'm in the process of advertising for cover staff. We have always asked candidates to email a CV, however I understand under the new safer recruitment procedures we need to ask candidates to complete an application form.

Does anybody have an example of an application form or willing to share theirs as a starting point for me please?

ManyThanks

Jo

I think I got ours from the county council website, a few years back now. It'll be out of date now so not much help. Does your early years team have an example, or could you google?

I think I got ours from the county council website, a few years back now. It'll be out of date now so not much help. Does your early years team have an example, or could you google?

That's sort of what I did.

Our LA advertises posts and candidates can apply via the website, we just used same format for all applicants as we felt if made a 'fair application process' for all.