Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parents Leaflet / Welcome Pack - Ways To Help Your Child

Hi everyone,

I am updating our current nursery prospectus and wanted to add a leaflet/ sheet that focuses on all of the positive things that parents can do at home to help their child to develop. Does anyone have anything like this? Are you able to share it if you do have one?

My children in particular need support in skills such as toileting, colour recognition, counting and speaking and listening but I was also thinking of including fun activities such as skipping and gross motor activities to help them with their writing.

Many thanks! x

Nursery world did a very interesting two page article. It was really good. I copied it and gave it to all the children leaving for school this time.

Nursery world did a very interesting two page article. It was really good. I copied it and gave it to all the children leaving for school this time.

Sounds interesting... sadly my committee haven't subscribed for us yet, please can you give us some ideas of things that are on there. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)