Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Walls

Hello, does anyone have any photos of 'leaning walls'. I have seen them on the forum in the past and can't seem to find any - can anyone point me in the right direction or have any recent photos they would be willing to upload? Many thanks! :rolleyes:

Whoops! Yes, Lashes - thank you, I mean LEARNING WALLS! (And we tell the children to check their work?!! :D )

I would like to have a learning wall/working wall around a 'dinosaurs' theme. I have not worked in this way before and (as a visual learner) I would like to see what a learning wall looks like - I know they would all be different, but just a few ideas to get me going. I know that I downloaded the forum photos (I think biccy's or yours, Cait) but cannot find them, either on the forum or on my laptop. :(

Any help would be very much appreciated. x :1b

http://eyfs.info/for...page__hl__biccy

Think this is the discussion where Cait posted some photos.

Yes, I've read and re-read the thread (Oh! That sounds good!) But I cannot see any link to photos - am I looking in the wrong place? The last time I viewed the photos was before the 'new look fsf'. Also, I tried looking in the 'gallery' but there seems to be only one gallery photo :( .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)