Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dancing On Ice

laura

What a fabulous afternoon I've had, been to Nottingham to watch Dancing on Ice - wonderful, probably their best tour I've seen, helped by being so close to the action.

I'm not a Chico fan but have to say being so close to his amazing body as he danced to I'm sexy and I know it was an experience! Matthew was also amazing, and Dan was definitely waving to me!

Can't wait for next year!

I would love to go and see this but everytime i try for tickets they are all gone or the only seats are right at the back, i have been trying for years to get tickets. you are so lucky.. :P

We have got nearer and nearer every year, we are aiming for the front row right at the edge of the ice next year. My sister gets a text when the tickets go on sale, this year she had to wait until her break before she could get to a computer to order them. I'd love to go and see one of the actual television shows live :D

I think I'll continue to resist hali. :ph34r:

Oh go on give it a try - next series........a little tip though....if you can - record it and watch at a later time - I always do that so that i can cut out the judges annoying comments and the blessed adverts too! :1b

Oh go on give it a try - next series........a little tip though....if you can - record it and watch at a later time - I always do that so that i can cut out the judges annoying comments and the blessed adverts too! :1b

Snap, I always record it and watch it later, it takes half the time!

• Like 1