Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Code Of Conduct For Staff

EstherCowan

Yes we have A Good Practice policy which covers all the areas. Staff have all signed it as read and we review it periodically to update it and remind ourselves of how we should all behave! Even adults need reminding sometimes ha ha....!

i put this in place when I had a few niggles and felt it spoke to all staff without nagging....:)

We have one too which all staff were consulted on and then had to sign when it was first introduced (and when it was updated). It is now sent out to new staff with their contract letter. They have to then sign the contract includes a reference to the code of conduct.

• 4 months later...

We have one which is whole inadequote, could anyone point me in the direction of a possible template version, I understand this will need tweaking, but with everything else that needs to be in place within the next few weeks, my brain is on overdrive and any help you can give would be fantastic. Thank you in advance for anyone who is brave enough to help me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)