Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Execution Policy

Panders

Had to laugh, had some post from my bank this morning and this was what was inside it their updated Execution Policy - just wondered when they had to do it in mind.

Upon reading found out that it related to any investments I might have (ha ha) and explained how they are going to ensure that any business is conducted in line with current regulations. Surely they could have found a better name for this policy, or perhaps we should have one named the same for how we will carryout the new eyfs :P :P :P

Had to laugh, had some post from my bank this morning and this was what was inside it their updated Execution Policy - just wondered when they had to do it in mind.

Upon reading found out that it related to any investments I might have (ha ha) and explained how they are going to ensure that any business is conducted in line with current regulations. Surely they could have found a better name for this policy, or perhaps we should have one named the same for how we will carryout the new eyfs :P :P :P

:o :blink: xD :lol: xD

Loving the thought of an execution policy - can I have several versions of one for when I want to execute staff, parents, LA reps depending on my mood on the day xD :lol: xD

I want one too! Reminds me of the giggling fits I had when my parents made me and my sister their 'executors' - I was mixing it up with executioner! (I hasten to add - I haven't yet needed to perform my duties - in either sense!) ;)

• Like 1