Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Postcards

We're doing a seaside topic next term and I'm trying to buy some postcards with pictures of the seaside on them for use in my class. The problem is I can't seem to find anywhere I can buy them in bulk. Obviously they would be available in shops at a seaside resort but the cost would soon add up if I bought a bulk amount. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might be able to get some? Thanks.

Well you could ask parents for any they may have - some people do not throw out postcards that quickly, but it must be said that my family tend to text me from wherever they maybe these days rather than send a postcard.

How about plain postcards from a stationers and add pictures to the front from travel agents' brochures or print directly onto A4 pieces of card some pictures of seaside and then cut into postcard size.

I was just about to suggest the same Panders - travel brochures and blank card (don't even have to be postcards) could use A4 like Panders suggests. If the children could choose their picture to cut out the brochure they may be inspired to write their own

The other option might be to contact a tourist information office in a seaside town and see if hey could sell you a job lot and post them in a box to you. I know our local tourist info office has postcards for sale - sadly I don't live by the sea though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)