Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Resource Catalogue

Guest lucyevans

Guest lucyevans
post-1074-0-14606600-1332966112_thumb.pngThere's some lovely ideas in this catalogue. No website as yet but if you email ideas@cosydirect.com they will send you a copy by return of post.

i met Peter at a conference a couple of weeks ago the catalogue is fantastic...full of open ended play resources...order yours now...i've just put in an order today :wub: :wub: :wub: fantastic stuff that i haven't seen anywhere else or has been hard to track down.

Why oh why do I still read these threads even though I have no nursery to buy resources for? And stil have a lock-up with loads of my pre-school stuff which I haven't sold/donated/binned?

Looks and sounds fantastic though - wouldn't hurt to have a little peep would it? ;)

• Like 1

Thank you lashes, but that is sooo not the advice I need (re buying more things for the lock up). But you're right about it being time for a spring clean clear out. I'm going to have to be ruthless over this holiday and get that lock up emptied!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, emailed them yesterday and the catalogue came this morning, its very goood, loove looking a new cool resources :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)