Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Training Issue

hi all,

i work in a nursery in kent and recieved a letter a few months ago stating that a download would be avaliable for a training presentation with key notes so as we can hold in house training for practitioners to get them ready for the new eyfs.

i have looked loooked and looked, been on all the links they gave in their letter, phoned kent county council and enquired, they have assured me it would be avaliable as of the 26th march 2012 and still i cannot find it, don't want to seem silly and is probably staring me in the face but if anyone can help me locate and download it i would be very grateful.

thank you

I have not been told about that. We are booked on training for eyfs breifings and implementing the eyfs all booked via the cpd online. If i here about the other i will post

hi all,

i work in a nursery in kent and recieved a letter a few months ago stating that a download would be avaliable for a training presentation with key notes so as we can hold in house training for practitioners to get them ready for the new eyfs.

i have looked loooked and looked, been on all the links they gave in their letter, phoned kent county council and enquired, they have assured me it would be avaliable as of the 26th march 2012 and still i cannot find it, don't want to seem silly and is probably staring me in the face but if anyone can help me locate and download it i would be very grateful.

thank you

I do have a vague recollection of this.......will have a look through paperwork and return if I find anything useful! :1b

Have email today to say we can purchase development matters for £5.75. ( not sure this is country wide) So i have done that instead of sitting at printer.

But have not heard re any thing else.

Our briefings are in April 19th so we let you know

Have email today to say we can purchase development matters for £5.75. ( not sure this is country wide) So i have done that instead of sitting at printer.

But have not heard re any thing else.

Our briefings are in April 19th so we let you know

Really that would definitely help me out too - where from pray tell xxx

Who did you get the email from Suer, not had this myself but it might be a small price to pay to reduce the hassle. Thanks

I didn't get that either (perhaps it's 'Secret Forest' stuff xD :lol: xD ) however there is a link on here in the thread 'Revised EYFS now available - the link is to Early Education Online Store - I paid a visit yesterday and ordered copies - my feeling was that at £5.75 it was well worth avoiding the wear and tear on my printer + ink + binding! :1b

o girls that was a bit below the belt.

it came via our senior ey advisor . the web site was early education. I think

Just ordered mine - guess they may have something of a backlog to get through! Had no idea about this website at all until sunnyday put me onto it. I hate thinking there are good things out there I know nothing about.

Haven't had anything about the powerpoint presentation, but does make sense to release it, probably better than sitting through the waffle at presentation, tut tut, did I really say that?

Edited by Panders
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We went to the briefings and didnt gain anything than we had read ourselves, but the implementation of the welfare requirements should be informative ( i hope) And it is the End of May and there should also be a FAQ page as well

We went to the briefings and didnt gain anything than we had read ourselves, but the implementation of the welfare requirements should be informative ( i hope) And it is the End of May and there should also be a FAQ page as well

Nice comment suer I agree but met up with some lovely old friends!!

We went to the briefings and didnt gain anything than we had read ourselves

Well LAs haven't been told anything practitioners couldn't have read themselves either!

Cx

Edited by catma

Whats available to everyone is on the foundation years website or the dfe. If LAs have the resources to make up their own things then that will be for their LA. We for example have no budget for this. Under the strategies there was additional funding for LAs to roll out training and materials were provided which we distributed and had training resources for.

Cx

So frustrating, will have to make up my own power point - we have a polling day staff development day and was hoping as originally said that the powerpoint will be available end of April to help disseminate the training on 4th May. Now its end of May why isnt anything easy

So frustrating, will have to make up my own power point - we have a polling day staff development day and was hoping as originally said that the powerpoint will be available end of April to help disseminate the training on 4th May. Now its end of May why isnt anything easy

Have you spoken to your SIP........he/she might be able to help you........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)