Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Daily Checklist

Guest 2580

Do you mean the H&S ones? We have one, but it's specific to what I look at each morning. Have a look at what you do - do you check heaters and lights, table placement for circulations, windows open/closed? do you look at gate fastenings, equipment outdoors, search for cat or dog poo,sharps etc?

Our daily check list includes checking fridge temperature, fire exits are clear, toilet and cloakroom area are clean, outside gates locked, check outside area is clear of rubbish and anaimal poo, etc. As well as parents info in lobby set up, posters up on wall, "grab bag" with emergency info is where it should be, planning file is out, nappy changing "bits" set up in toilets,etc. Can't remember all of them but it's on an A4 sheet. I made a list of things that should be in place before we open - it is checked by the same person every day. She ticks things off as they are checked and signs to say she has comppleted it.

Sue J

That's the thing, isn't it Sue J, it's what you do normally. I'd suggest you just write a list of everything you think should be checked before children arrive. You can add to it as you think of new things

Kristina, I should have said that I downloaded this from the fsf but made lots of adaptations to suit my needs - sorry for not acknowledging the original source! :huh:

But I meant well!! ;)