Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Have An Interview!

Well I have an interview for position of Executive Manager of School Club on Fri afternoon.

It basically means doing all the jobs the current committee are doing ie bookings, finances, policies/procedures, documentation, admin, talking to parents, staff training, inductions for parents/staff, covering manager/deputy absence and to aid the transition of the club from committee to school. Not really sure what sort of questions they are going to ask...what do you think?

Its a position that seems to be a first in the LEA and a role the head sees as developing further (lots of questions to ask there!)

Well done and good luck!

Do you want to do it? At my last interview, (for the job I'd been acting in & am now happily job sharing!) I said I only could consider doing the job if they also really were going to employ an admin assistant...

Oh Marley I am so excited for you. As you have been this and more for such along time now and your vision for the club is so great, I can only hope that they can see this and whip you up quickly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Marley

I think they will still ask you the normal interview questions but maybe you can make the interview work for you also. Tell them your vision of how you see this club. All the benefits for the children and families that will use the service. How you can with help from the LA/school develop it into something better.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you. Email me straight after.

AM x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)