Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Template

Cait

Hi, a few years ago I made Rudolph headbands with the children that were popular and great fun. As we have some children for over years we don't do the same craft activities every year and I've gone to find my template for this and it's vanished! Has anyone out there got one?

I could draw another, but this was a particularly nice shape

Could they do a footprint for his head, bit of a phaff I suppose! or, hand print their antlers, and on the band they are attached to, just a big red pom pom stuck mid forehead as the suggestion that this is rudolf.

Edited by Panders

I've managed, I remembered that I used a 'Moomin' head for the head and handprints for antlers - but also remembered that these wee a bit of a nightmare to cut out, so I've copied mrs pancake's style of antler. All prepared and cut out for the littlies and roughly cut out for the more able to finish off. Bring on the paint and glitter!!!

Guest youngrisers

make ours using their footprint as the face and their hand prints as antlers! attacting the pompom nose and wobbly eyes is a hit too! they love them, this year one of our practitioners attached a large orange carrot which caused much merriment among the children....

Hi Cait!

I found this on google ...

Reindeer Craft | Rudolph Red Nosed | Christmas | Preschool ...

www.first-school.ws › Alphabet › Letter R › R is for Reindeer

It looks rather cute, and quite 'simple' :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)