Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Giant Scrunchie

Hello < I am looking for a huge giant scrunchie ( like a giant hair scrunchie) which is used to do singing and circle time and rhythm games > I have googled it in every fashion you can imagine !!!! Anyone help , where to buy ????

One of my staff members made us one. She used wide elastic (around 3 inches) and enclosed it in a tube of material. It's a great success and we also use it for Fire Drill as all the children can grab it and hold on as we leave the grounds of our building(necessary if Fire brigade ever had to come).

korkycat

WE MADE ONE AS THE ABOVE POST DESCRIBES - YOU NEED THE MATERIAL TO BE A LOT LONGER THAN THE ELASTIC THOUGH TO ACHIEVE THE PROPER EFFECT

SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF US WHO HAVE LIMITED NEEDLEWORK EXPERTISE EG ME! MAY NOT KNOW THAT

This looks brill and I'm very lucky to have a mum who is a dab hand with the sewing machine and will 'help' me (i.e. do it while I watch!) make things. has anyone got a list of activities that you do with it please? :o

Hello < I am looking for a huge giant scrunchie ( like a giant hair scrunchie) which is used to do singing and circle time and rhythm games > I have googled it in every fashion you can imagine !!!! Anyone help , where to buy ????

Jabadao do them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)