Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Today A Major Decision Was Made :-)

HI,

I have given my notice in today, feel a million times better. Nursery was as bad as i remembered. Operations manager was as rubbish as i remembered... nothing changed in my two weeks off sick.

i don't have to work my notice as they are worried it will stress me out (nice of them LOL)

plus side, i have an interview for a nursery nurse position (part time) in two weeks. I think part time working would be better. Although two steps down in ranking i feel working back in the rooms with the children will be managable - especially part time.

Thanks to all for their support, advice and words of encouragement recently

Dawn

Edited by Guest

Glad to hear you made a decision... and hoping the interview goes well...

You probably need to return to the children to remember why you enjoyed the job in the first place... I could never have been hands off and worked in an office or away from the best bit of the job.

Now you can enjoy a stress free time and recuperate properly

Oh the relief! I'm so glad you've made a decision and feel so positive about it. When you're in the depths of despair about a problem it can be so difficult to see the wood from the trees, so congratulations on being brave and doing what is right for you.

Good luck with the interview - fingers crossed that this will be all part of a great new start for you!