Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

After A Favour Please, Cant Find This Document

Hi peeps.

I know its quiet at the moment so, Im sorting out all those national strategies document and organizing them into one place on my computer.

Im looking for the IDP:supporting children with speech and language needs.

I am having trouble with Teachfind at the moment, does anyone happen to have a link to it please?

many thankyous!

Mundia,

I can't give you a link but I downloaded all of the EY national strategies documents before the site closed so I have the one you want (at least I think it is). Is it ok for me to add it as an attachment on here?

H

Hi peeps.

I know its quiet at the moment so, Im sorting out all those national strategies document and organizing them into one place on my computer.

Im looking for the IDP:supporting children with speech and language needs.

I am having trouble with Teachfind at the moment, does anyone happen to have a link to it please?

many thankyous!

Is this what you are after?

_DP_EYFS_communication_1_.pdf

Mundia,

I can't give you a link but I downloaded all of the EY national strategies documents before the site closed so I have the one you want (at least I think it is). Is it ok for me to add it as an attachment on here?

H

Oops crossed posts with Helen.

Hope it's OK to add as that is what I have done but if not OK perhaps someone could let me know or remove it.

I had it saved on my PC but out of interest looked on TES and no probs getting it from there this morning.

Thankyou very much HelenD26 and Gezabel.

I downloaded as many as I could but obviously missed this one. I have it in hard copy.

If I manage to find the link, Ill post the link. I usually find everything I want on Teachfind, but it was all gobbledegook earlier on.

Was there a thread a while back that listed the National Strategies docs? Might be worth compiling so that we don't miss any, recall something but can't find it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)