Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Flabbergasted!

narnia

Today has been good ! First I got my Gateway feedback which was good, so I'm pleased about that..........then, I was standing in the middle of my setting looking at a huge pile of toys which were basically chucked in the middle of the floor, so I asked 'ok, WHO made all this mess??............and stood back waiting for shouts of 'not me...', so I was flabbergasted when one of the children looked up and said 'It was me and I'm just about to tidy it up, sorry'............she's 3,so I thanked her for telling me and asked if she'd like me to help her tidy, and she said......'nope, I made the mess, I should tidy it up, that's what you tell us' :o I didn't know wether to laugh or cry, she looked so serious.I left her to it for a couple of minutes, then offered to help again, and she allowed me to put two puzzles away. Lovely :( ............and then a couple of hours later, I was talking to my grown up son about his holiday next week, and I asked him to pop by, as I ususally give them a litte bit of money 'for an icecream for the children'......and for the first year, he said 'no, thanks mum we're ok this year, thanks'....and I'm chuffed to bits, because they've had a tough few years, and it looks as if they're coming through it ( might still slip the grandchildren a few pennies from nana though xD )...........so, a good day chez narnia!!

Edited by narnia

:( :(

I'll take your word for it that its actually possible to be the statue!!

I'd have felt pleased at the little girls response, she's listened, remembered and understood the consequences of her actions, but didnt you feel just a bit guilty? :oxD

Good to know family members are doing well :(

Think I've been spending too much time on face book I read that post and wanted to hit the like button

Not much to add but isn't it nice to be able to share good news

Bless that little three year old I hope you've added it to her learning journey as a wow moment :o