Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Socket Covers

Hi - we currently cover all our sockets when not in use > Today we had a visit from our landlady and she , in passing, mentioned that she had been made aware of the dangers of using socket covers> I have googled this and yes there are several reasons why they are dangerous _ do you all use them or not ?????

No. But in all honesty we have very limited sockets......... and limited very 'younger' children (we take from 2)

I personally wouldn't want to use them having seen some of the research, but can fully understand why there is a need not to have something in place. I'm not sure, but I think you can get covers for the whole socket rather than plug in types.

I feel silly asking this, however, what is wrong with the socket covers? We use them as I had no idea they were in any way dangerous! I use them at home too!

I can't believe I've missed this!

Although, having read all the information I do agree with mummymunch that it is still safer to have them in. It would take the children that long to get the covers out that we woud see them before it became an issue.

Nothing is ever sraight forward is it?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)