Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspiring Opportunity!

NB: The FSF has given permission for this post.

We are looking for childminders, early years practitioners and early years professionals who would like to share their knowledge and experiences for the benefit of others in our publication for childminders.

I am a childminder myself with Early Years Professional Status and developed this publication during my studies. The aim of the publication is to support and inspire childminders in their delivery of the EYFS and to improve outcomes for children.

We are looking for people to contribute in any of the following areas;

Planning & activity ideas

Personal experiences, opinions or stories

New approaches or initiatives

Articles on specific areas of childcare

Reviews or whats new

Festivals, celebrations or events

Contributions can be a simple one off submission or a regular placement within the publication. They can be one paragraph, one page or two pages in length with or without illustrations or photos. The actual layout in the publication will be designed by us. Your own website, blog or details can be included or you may prefer to contribute annonymously. We are happy to discuss requirements or answer questions.

Please remember this is not an option for advertising your products or services. This is an opportunity for you to share your unique knowledge and experiences with others to support and inspire them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please contact me with any further questions.

Kay Fisher

Editor

www.essentialchildminder.co.uk

I would be very interested in being involved. I am very passionate about childminding (and wrote an article for a local "Families" publication about it.

I too have EYPS and I am a childminding tutor.

Sounds very exciting.

• 4 weeks later...

I am beginning my top up degree and EYPS next January. I have my Early Years Foundation Degree and PGCE (lifelong learning). I am also Lecturer delivering EYFS training, level 3 Diploma, health and safety, SEF etc. I am also a Registered Childminder and work in a team with 2 other assistants. I would be happy to contribute on a regular basis if required.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I would be interested. Although I'm not as qualified as some of the other childminders above, but I am half way through my Foundation Degree and hope to progress onto a full degree and EYPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I have messaged you all with further details.

The opportunity is still open so please continue to let me know of your interest.

Thank you.

:o

Hi

I am a teacher in a maintained nursery school with a lot of special needs children - so if you think I could be of some help let me know as I would be happy to contribute some ideas etc...

x

Hi

I am a teacher in a maintained nursery school with a lot of special needs children - so if you think I could be of some help let me know as I would be happy to contribute some ideas etc...

x

That would be fantastic thank you. Could you send your email address to; info@essentialchildminder.co.uk and we can discuss it further.

:o x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)