Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toy Garage

Deb

Hi Cait,

Community Playthings was the first place I looked, no garages but some wooden cars. Perhaps they envisage children making their own garages out of small blocks - which is an idea.......

Just looked at Galt, they do have a nice wooden one. It's just that it is so difficult sometimes to get an idea of quality and features from a photo and the blurb. Wondered if anyone had road tested one so to speak!

I really like plan toys what about something like this

http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/Plan-City-Parkin...88&s=406198

Thanks finleysmaid, they look very interesting! Went onto a wooden toys website from your link and put a whole load of other things in my basket too. Not bought anything yet, just browsing, need to go to lots of other websites then come back to the first one :o .

I wouldn't touch the Pintoys/John Crane garages with a barge pole,I'm afraid. they look great.........they ARE great......................for about 5 minutes, then they just seem to fall apart before your eyes! We've had two now and I certainly wouldn't buy another

Edited by narnia

I bought a wooden garage from NES years ago and it is used all the time. it has lasted and lasted - no splinters or anything and it is well used. The children stand on it occasionally - it is indestructable!!!!!. It is in the 2010 catalogue p.220 priced £109.95 + VAT. I highly recommend it.

Sue J