Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Big Books

Amazon also do a selection of big books - we've ordered some fairly recently and I think they were between £8 and £12 each.

I used to get most of mine from the 'cheaper' bookshop like the Works. You could not usually get specific titles but I used to just look through them and decide if I liked them or not.

It was on resource I couldn't part with when I stopped teaching..they are safely kept under a spare mattress to keep them flat.

There's a bookshop in Hay which has some second hand ones (well in Feb half term they did) - can't remember the name but it is opposite the castle and is white! I think they have an online store - will try and rack my brains!

Amazon is very good and probably cheaper - do you have access to a projector you could use Amazon Kindle for PC if they do a kindle version and some books are very cheap in comparision.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)