Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sustained Shared Thinking

PLEASE HELP!

I'm trying (and largely failing at the moment) to write a report on what is an appropriate Early Years curriculum and I would like to say that it should include SST and to justify my assertion that you can't plan children's learning in advance.

The problem is that by the time the University have sorted out library access for me the assignment will be overdue so I have to do this without the books on the reading list or e-books!

Does anyone have a referenced quote or know of a text available online I can use to find a quote which says that SST is important?

Thanks in advance.

Ok who feels a bit of a twit now? I had given up using Google scholar because I just seem to waste ages pouring through and finding nothing. Your search, however, found a journal article which I could use! Thank you Cait. You are a star.

here go to 'lazy researcher'

if you type in sustained shared thinking and then scroll down to the bottom there's a 'look for pdf' option which gives you access to loads of pdf files by lots of people

Edited by Cait

Then you should submit one - it's written by people like you and me you know. When you've done your assignment you should post that!

Perhaps we should all club together and write lots of childcare things for it

I wasn't going to use it for an assignment. I think what I was actually doing was procrastinating!

If only you could get a FD in procrastination I'd be fine.

Now what am I doing on FSF? :o

Cait, when I've finished this one I have two more to do. Perhaps I'll use it as my next procrastination tactic xD

Edited by Upsy Daisy

Do people actually use Wikipedia when researching for assignments? And reference it and everything?

I do hope not - I have used it to find original articles though which are often cited with links to them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)